1. The process, product, and service required- including but not limited to current specifications, identification of relevant technical data, drawings, process requirements and/or work instructions.
2. The approval of: products and services, methods, processes, and equipment, the release of products and services.
3. Competence, including any required qualification of persons to complete work.
4. Interactions with the organization.
5. Performance will be monitored on all orders and report cards will be sent annually to CBK selected suppliers or by request.
6. Verification or validation activities that CBK or our customers intend to perform at their premises.
7. Design and development control
8. Special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics
9. Test, inspection, and verification of products and services.
10. The use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by CBK.
11. CBK asks that all external providers retain all records or documented information concerning this order for a minimum of 10 years unless otherwise directed.
12. All applicable requirements, including those required by our customer
1. Implement a QMS
2. Use CBK or our customer approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes)
3. Notify CBK of non-conforming processes, products or services and obtain CBK disposition approval before shipping
4. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts
5. Notify CBK of changes to the process, products or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain CBK approval
6. Allow the right of access by CBK, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of the facility and applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain
7. Ensure that persons are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
QP-006-6 Rev: NC Rev Date: 8/8/2018
C.B. Kaupp appreciates your business! If you are not satisfied with any part/s received, we offer a refund and/or rework within the first 30 days of shipment. If 30 days have passed since your order has shipped, you will not be offered a refund and/or rework of any kind. Please email requests to [email protected] and include your company’s purchase order number, the C.B. Kaupp packing slip number, date of receipt and reason for return and/or exchange in your request for refund and/or rework.